If you own rental property, you will already be aware of how much work it takes to manage things, and if you want a comprehensive management solution, then approach an established property management company. Here are just a few of the services they offer rental property owners.
- Manage your Airbnb Account – When you hand over control of your rental property, their IT team will create and maintain accounts with Airbnb, Bookings.com and TripAdvisor, using professional property photographers and copy writers. These digital platforms are a major source of tenants and the Airbnb management company handle all enquiries and they even screen potential guests on your behalf. One of the hardest parts of rental property is finding suitable guests, and if you have the expertise of a property management company, you should have a busy flow of short-term guests who made their bookings online.
- Check-In & Check-Out – It is obviously important to have someone greet your guests when they arrive for their stay, and that’s exactly what the property management company do. The representative would inspect the property with the guest and be there when the guest checks out, to ensure that your property is in good order.
- Cleaning & Preparation – Prior to any guest arriving, essential bathroom items like shampoo and conditioner need to be in place, along with fresh and clean towels and bed linen. This allows you to carry on with your life without having to concern yourself with the menial tasks that come with rental property care.
- Building Maintenance – Your property requires regular inspections, just as if you were living there, and when it comes to repairs or remedial work, the management company would inform you and await approval to go ahead with the work. The property can be inspected at intervals specified by you, and with a team of reliable tradesmen, the building will be kept in good order.
- Furnishings – If your rental property requires furniture, this is something the management company can handle, as they would have a large inventory of quality furniture pieces that you can lease.
Rather than trying to manage the property yourself, simply make contact with a leading property management company such as HomeHost, who will handle every aspect of rental property management. Once you are registered with the property management company, you can login at any time and view the status of your property.